Bullocks Hut,Kosciuszko National Park
The main house was built in 1934 by Charles Conway for Dr Bullock, as a fishing lodge. Further buildings were added between 1939 and 1947, and still exist.
The Bullock family used the house between 1940 and 1950, but it was resumed by the NPWS in 1969.
At the time the Ski Tube was built, the very substantial house was fully renovated (in the early 1990's).